How do I order my lamb?
- Simply go to our online shop. Choose the lamb pack you want, let us know how you would like your lamb cut up and place your order. We will be in touch to confirm the order and also advise a delivery date and time.
How often is the lamb delivered?
- We deliver every week, simply place your order by Thursday to receive it Friday the following week. All the lamb is butchered to order to ensure its fresh and right for you.
What areas do you deliver to?
- We want to ensure that everyone gets to enjoy our Benview Farms Lamb so we will deliver it direct to your door. We cover most areas in Victoria and can make arrangements if they are outside our regular delivery zones. We service Melbourne, Ballarat, Geelong and Bendigo including the Mornington Peninsula and Bellarine Peninsula and parts of Gippsland. If you are not sure if we deliver to your area please contact us.
Is there a delivery charge?
- Delivery is a Flat Rate of $9.50, or you can pick your lamb up from one of the Farmers Markets we attend in Melbourne on a weekly basis for FREE.
If you are outside our delivery area we can arrange delivery, but there may be an additional cost. Anything is possible so just please get in touch
How will the lamb be packaged?
- All our lamb is packaged in vacuum pack bags and has a shelf life in the fridge of 14 days from packaging. They are all clearly labeled with the pack date, freeze by date, weight, and lamb cut.
- Sometimes the vac bags break, that’s not a problem, this just means you need to freeze the meat or consume it.
How much room do I need in my fridge or freezer?
- Half a lamb will take up to a 1/2 to ¾ of a freezer drawer.
- A whole lamb will take ¾ to a whole freezer drawer.
We would love to supply your lamb.
- Great we would love to supply you, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.